Tuesday 22 January 2013

Past Projects

Morning everybody!  Took a few days off to start getting ready for our family vacation that we head off on this Friday. 

Thought I would continue the reflections into the past and show you some of the resin and polymer clay work I have done recently. 

 
This is a ring I made for breast cancer month. 
It is polymer clay that has been painted, distressed, silkscreened and then set in a bezel setting and glass like resin poured on top. 

I love doing this stuff, you never get the same thing twice!



Here is a view of some stuff I had put together  for a show on the island.  Notice the blues...they seem to just pop in this stuff!

Okay well that is it for now...I will try to put together a kick ass post before I head out!

No comments:

Post a Comment