Wednesday 16 January 2013

Day 2...I did it...two days in a row!

I am still trying to figure out this entire blog thing but I just wanted to let you know that I am already thinking of my next post!

If you like listening to all the "interesting" things going through my head please go ahead and follow me.  I would love to see what you guys are doing so will check out your stuff and follow you back!

I plan on posting stuff that I have done in the past so you can see my growth...if there has been any! lol

Next piece I want to do is a gorgeous orange/red one so keep coming back!

2 comments:

  1. Orange/red - that's one of my favorite colours! Come on, give! What are you planning? Love your background, by the way. Oh, and you might want to add the G
    g+ follow gadget instead of the email one, that way you can see the avatar of those who want to hang out here. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...it is a lot like the green one but the stone is different. I just really liked how the green one turned out and since I am giving that one away I wanted to make one for me! I added whatever I could find...did I do it right?

    ReplyDelete